Monday, May 6, 2019

All About Food



________________________________________

Some recent food shots


I've added a few shot from various restaurants and a a few personal food I've shot at recently.

A Hamburger Steak I made after being inspired by a friend in Hawaii who made a similar dish a few days ago which brought back some childhood memories, the gravy with mushrooms and onions make the dish


I also had a craving for corn chowder and my local market had fresh picked corn on sale which I had to take advantage of. 

________________________________


Below are a few shots from Mizu Sushi and Hibatchi, in Warrington PA. A nice little Japanese restaurant off the beaten path served up some mighty scrumptious dishes.

Pepper Tuna Tataki sushi





Hot Night, kani (crab meat), spicy roll sushi




I met and worked with a up and coming young chef, Lakisha  at La'ville Cuisines and she prepared some lovely dishes.

Seafood Alfredo


Surf and Turf


In South Philly, I worked with chef Alberto at his restaurant El Sabor Poblano and he presented his beautiful dishes for me to shoot.

Tres Tacos Pastor

Shrimp Ceviche


No comments:

Post a Comment